AgriBusiness Forum 2019 – Delegate’s appreciation letter
Athens, November 13, 2019
Dear AgriBusiness Forum 2019 esteemed delegates
This is to express our sincere thanks for your participation to the 2nd international conference on agrotechnology, AgriBusiness Forum that held in Serres-Greece 1-2/11/2019, under the topic “The future of agrifood systems in the digital era”.
We are glad that this year’s forum has gathered more than 370 delegates and 48 leading speakers from academia, businesses and the institutional world who analyzed trends, identified challenges, pointed opportunities and highlighted innovation for the modernization and digital transformation of the production, processing and distribution of high added value agrifood products in Greece and beyond.
AgriBusiness Forum 2019 was also rich in parallel activities, namely the 4 Masterclasses on entrepreneurship delivered by American Farm School, HAO-Demeter, LASCM and the Institute of Agronomic Sciences, the Challenge on Innovation, the field visit at Lake Kerkini to showcase the future of water-buffalos in Greece, as well as numerous networking opportunities throughout the event.
AgriBusiness Forum, agro-technology premier event, focuses on boosting knowledge to early stage agrifood scaleups, advancing innovation for the modernization & digital transformation of the agrifood value chain from seed to fork and promoting synergies for the benefit of the near-future agriculture in Greece and beyond.
What AgriBusiness Forum will bring forward on 2020?
- The 3rd International AgriBusiness Forum in Greece 6-7 November 2020, with the participation of UN agencies (FAO, UN Women) and the Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC)
- The 1st Regional AgriBusiness Forum in Istanbul (mid-September), with the participation of the 12 member States of the BSEC from the Balkans and the Black Sea region
- A Pan-Hellenic Conference on agritourism
- A Pan-Hellenic Conference on meat value chain
- Two exciting networking & learning AgriFood Traction Tours to the Netherlands (June & August 2020) – worlds’ leading agrifood producer- to provide knowledge and output assessment in Dutch agriculture, horticulture, food technology and deal flows.
In the coming days, please allow us to revert back to you in order to provide you:
- AgriBusiness Forum 2019 Press Release
- The links of photo material and speakers’ presentations
- AgriBusiness Forum 2019 conference reports (provided by ICBSS)
- AgriBusiness Forum 2019 speakers’ videos
Looking forward to seeing you soon aboard AgriBusiness Forum future events,
Christina D. Mangou
Organizing Committee AgriBusiness Forum
Geo Routes Cultural Institute