AgriBusiness Forum image, video and sound data policy
All AgriBusiness Forum participants, including speakers, panelists, delegates, subcontractors and staff, for attending the event, namely the Masterclass, the Challenge, the Conference and the Field Visits modules, they accept, agree and consent to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with those terms, please refrain from registering to the event without prior communication with the conference organizer.
- AgriBusiness Forum (herein after referred to as ABF) is to the ownership and jurisdiction of the nonprofit organization Geo Routes Cultural Institute (herein after referred to as Geo Routes) being its sole and exclusive organizer.
- Participants acknowledge, agree and consent that during ABF there will be photo, video, audio and speaker’s presentations recordings by Geo Routes in the context of conference documentation..
- Participants are granting Geo Routes the right to make free use of the content above, to its affiliated websites, including but not limited to balkansblackseaforum.org, www.geo-routes.com, www.agribusinessforum.org, the social media connected to those websites, the media and communication partners and the bodies – institutions and organizations related with ABF organization.
- Geo Routes is committed handling said content and data in a professional manner and solely in the context related to ABF. Any disagreement must be submitted in written prior registration to the email email@example.com.
- ABF speakers, panelists and delegates are solely responsible for the material presented to the conference, also for the rights at using such material publicly. ABF has no responsibility for copyrighted or otherwise protected material presented by any person to the conference without the consent of the creator or rights holder.
- Geo Routes may prohibit the taking of photographs and/or the making of audio and video recordings by participants who have not received accreditation from conference organizer for such purpose. Only photographers / cameramen holding official accreditation are allowed to operate within ABF venue(s). Upon request copy of any photographic material and/or audio and video recordings shall be provided to Geo Routes.
- Unless Participants expressly refuse consent in advance, they authorize, free of charge, Geo Routes and its partners to photograph and/or record the voice and image of the Participant(s), the stands or specific items displayed within stands, distribute photos and/or recordings to third parties and to communicate them to the public, in the whole world, which may be presented (in particular in the form of live or delayed broadcasting), reproduced without limit as to the number of reproductions and published, in the whole world, in any format, using any method or process known or unknown at this time, in whole or in part, on all tangible or intangible media known or unknown at this time, including, in particular, the internet (the websites of the Organizer and its partners and social networks), and on any other promotional or marketing tool it may use for information or promotional purposes.
Getting in touch with us:
If you have any questions or concerns about ABF Digital Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org