About the Hellenic Challenge
The Challenge is a pitching event -preopening to the AgriBusiness Forum- for the food & agtech scaleups being participants to the Masterclass. The Challenge focuses on bringing those SMEs into the radar of agrifood industry representatives also promoting NextGen innovative products and business value propositions to the public, the delegates and the media.
Α) What is the procedure?
- Each scaleup presenting its business value proposition for max. 5minutes
- Presentations are held in Greek language with simultaneous translation to English or vice-versa
- On completion of each presentation another 5minutes for dialogue & QAs may follow with the Jury
- Jury setting is from AgriBusiness Forum partners that representing hosting-city, business, financial and academia sectors
- Pitching is conducted by a Moderator
- On completion of pitches, the jury reports the results and announces the top-3 scorers
- Challenge is concluded by a networking cocktail reception
Β) What the prizes for the top-3 scorers?
- Prizes are for supporting winners to enhancing commercialization, business value propositions, growth potentials, pitching to corporate sponsors and exploring on investment opportunities
- Prizes are provided by AgriBusiness Forum Scientific Partners
- Prize winners are announced online AgriBusiness Forum website in due course
C) What the evaluating criteria of the jury?
Criteria’s will be disclosed to the participants during the Masterclass acceleration program