About the Masterclass
The Masterclass is a complimentary immersive training to support entrepreneurship in the agrifood value chain. The program is taking place prior the commencement of the AgriBusiness Forum. Applicants are selected based on company’s profile, team’s composition, the viability of the idea and the level of innovation.
A) Who is it for?
- For early stage agrifood innovative scaleups (founded less than 6 years ago) with passion to lift-off, disrupt the market, grow globally and create positive impact on agricultural systems.
- For scaleups offering innovative solutions across the agrifood value chain, dealing with consumer food products, soil & crop tech, irrigation & water tech, smart equipment, novel ingredients, food e-commerce, sustainable packaging, food safety & traceability, food waste technology or other related innovative fields.
- For scaleups forming a repeatable and scalable business model around a product, service, process or a platform, in order to meet a marketable need.
B) What are the criteria?
- Being active in the agrifood value chain for less than 6 years
- Participating to the Challenge event
- Applying for participation prior to the expiration of the deadline as it appears to AgriBusiness Forum website
- Participating with max. 2 company representatives (optional)
- Having good command in English (optional)
C) How are scaleups selected?
- Having timely submitted the application for participation through AgriBusiness Forum official website
- Meeting the criteria as explicitly stated above (paragraphs A and B)
- Under Selection Committee’s positive assessment
D) When will I know if I’m selected?
We’ll get in touch with you by mid-October 2019
E) What happens if I am selected?
You participate to the Masterclass for free and you will be provided following services:
- Three (3) days training program
- Participation to the Challenge event
- Participation to the AgriBusiness Forum annual conference
- Participation to the Field Visit program
- Five (5) meals throughout your stay
- Networking meetings opportunities
- Media interviews
- Public-bus transportation (Serres KTEL) from Athens or Thessaloniki to Serres and vice-versa
Masterclass Venue: Serres Chamber of Commerce