- Diploma of the Department of History and Archeology of the Faculty of Philosophy of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (1991), Specialisation in History
- Postgraduate diploma in History of Arts of the Universite Paris-Sorbonne (Paris IV) (2011)
- Accelerated training program of the tour-guide profession at the University of Macedonia (2017)
- 12-years of teaching History of Arts in Private Education (The “Aristotle School” of Serres).
- Planning and implementation of educational projects and actions regarding art, culture, tourism, in cooperation with institutions, associations, schools, libraries (Serres -Thessaloniki).
- Presentation and distinction in annual conference of educational programs of secondary education (Athens).
- Unesco Award in Serres for an educational project of secondary education.
- Member of scientific associations (Serraion Politeia – Konstantinos Xenakis Museum – Scientific Society of Child and Adolescent Care, etc.).
- Volunteering (Balkans and Black sea cooperation forum 2017) etc.
- Continuous attendance of history of arts seminars, theatre and phycology etc.