About the Masterclass
The Masterclass is a complimentary immersive training for selected food & agtech scaleups conducted by AgriBusiness Forum Scientific Partners about strengthening their entrepreneurial competences, optimizing their business plans and explore on business opportunities in Greece and the world.
SMEs entering to the Masterclass have a strong multidisciplinary team, passion for innovation, clear and positive impact on agrifood system and being founded less than 6 years ago.
On 2018, up to 13 innovative teams to participating to the Masterclass should meet the criteria listed below.
Evaluation is to the responsibility of an external Selection Committee.
- Being a scaleup: an SME company with a strong multidisciplinary team, passion for innovative entrepreneurship, a clear and positive impact on agrifood system and founded less than 6 years ago
- Being active in the Agri & Food value chain
- Participating with two company representatives
- Being available to dedicate time four days at least
- Having good command in English (training is in English)
Here the benefits provided to the Masterclass participants
- Training and workshops to improving their business value proposition and team competences about optimizing products/services distribution.
- Round-trip coach transportation by Serres KTEL from Athens or Thessaloniki to Serres
- 4 nights hotel accommodation (a twin bedroom per scaleup) including breakfast and 5 meals during the Masterclass and the conference
- Free attendance to the conference
- Networking meetings about increasing outreach and explore for business opportunities
- Participation to the Challenge
- Be potential panelists to the conference
Above benefits are provided complimentary to the participants by the organization.