About the Masterclass
The Food & Agtech Masterclass is a 2-day immersive training to selected food & agtech scaleups. Scaleups from all over Greece can apply through ABF’s website. Closing date is October 6th 2018.
On 2018, up to 13 innovative teams to participating to the Masterclass should meet the criteria listed below. Evaluation is to the responsibility of an external Selection Committee.
- Being a scaleup: an SME company with a strong multidisciplinary team, passion for innovative entrepreneurship, a clear and positive impact on agrifood system and founded less than 6 years ago
- Being active in the Agri & Food value chain
- Participating with two company representatives
- Being available to dedicate time four days at least
- Having good command in English (training is in English)
Here the benefits provided to the Masterclass participants
- Training and workshops to improving their business value proposition and team competences about optimizing products/services distribution.
- Round-trip transportation by Serres KTEL from Athens or Thessaloniki to Serres
- 4 nights hotel accommodation (a twin bedroom per scaleup) including breakfast and 5 meals during the Masterclass and the conference
- Free attendance to the conference
- Networking meetings about increasing outreach and explore for business opportunities
- Pitching to the Challenge
- Becoming potential panelists to the conference
Above benefits to the participants are provided complimentary by the organization.