The Selection Committee evaluates, assesses and selects the SMEs to participating to the Masterclass.
The Committee is consisted by representatives of the following AgriBusiness Forum partners which the decisions are made by majority:
1. A Business Association or Scientific Organization
2. American Farm School, Thessaloniki, Greece
3. An AgriBusiness Forum partner
Following criteria are considered upon evaluation and selection process of the Committee:
- Applicant’s core activities should be in the AgriFood value chain-business sectors and be founded less than 6 years ago.
- Applicants should be a bio-based innovative SME and have a Proof of Principle (tested idea or prototype).
- Applicants should, be in a good command of English, have strong multidisciplinary team and dedicate 4 days to the Masterclass, the Challenge and the Conference.
- Applicants have successfully submitted complete applications prior the expiration deadline. Only online applications are accepted.
Applicants not meeting above criteria are not eligible for participation. Successful applicants will be contacted and informed by the Committee respectively.