General Conditions for participation to the forum:
Participation to the AgriBusiness Forum (hereafter ABF) means that the following provisions were read, understood and accepted prior to registering to the forum:
- Registrations for in-person participation include 2-days’ attendance, 1-light meal, 5-coffee breaks, a cocktail reception, conference material, certification of attendance and 1-Virtual complimentary invitation.
- Registrations for online attendance include 2-days’ live streaming (real-time) of the conference, e-conference agenda, e-certification of attendance and access to the virtual Sponsors’ online lounge.
- Registrations should be made electronically through the designated platform of the forum and are subject to the approval of the organizers.
- Registrations are not transferable and no refunds for cancelled registrations are accepted. In case the forum goes solely virtual, due to a lockdown declared by the government at that time, in-person participants will be refunded the difference between physical and virtual attendance.
- Students’ reduced fees require a valid academic ID and a student enrolment document. Said documents shall be provided by email.
- For the time-being access to the venue requires a certification of vaccination against Covid-19.
- Participants may access the forum events upon presentation of the relevant accreditation e-pass, provided electronically by the organizers one week prior to the forum.
- ABF reserves the right to amend the program and is not responsible for cancellations of speakers due to private reasons or other unforeseen circumstances.
- ABF accepts no responsibility for statements made orally or in written form by any of the speakers or delegates during the forum, nor the responsibility for any copying, republication or redistribution of such statements.
- Participants accept, consent and authorize the organizers to freely take photos and make video and voice recordings throughout the event. Furthermore they agree to personally appear into the aforementioned material for promotional and/or scientific purposes and for an unlimited amount of time.
The above policy applies to all kinds of participation to ABF events (in-person, hybrid or virtual)