Accomplished Executive Director with 25+ years of management experience and a successful background building and leading top performing teams focused on exceeding goal in business development and sales. A growth-focused approach and a keen client needs assessment aptitude, with the ability to design and implement customer engagement strategies, that enhance customer acquisition and retention figures significantly. An entrepreneurial leadership and talented in developing people while instilling a common vision based on trust and mutual respect. Sales network development expertise and accountability in establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales budgets for territories and regions.
- Piraeus Bank S.A., Director, Athens, Greece, 01/2015 – present
- Geniki Bank S.A. Head of Affluent Banking, Athens, Greece, 01/2014 – 01/2015
- EFG Eurobank Ergasias S.A. Area & Business Development Manager , Athens, Greece, 1992 – 2013
- P&P Marine Consultants Inc, Financial Analyst, Investment Department, New York, USA, 1991 – 1992
- Optimum Portfolio Management Inc, Account Manager, New York, USA: 1989 – 1991
- National Bank of Greece, Αssistant to the Operations Manager, Boston, USA, 1986– 1987