General Conditions for participation to the AgriBusiness Forum
Participation to the AgriBusiness Forum (herein after ABF), meaning that following provisions have been read, understood and accepted by the person(s) registered to the conference.
- Registrations can be in electronic format only. No oral, email, phone, fax or other means of registrations are accepted.
- Participation is with a registration fee. Prices are expressed in EURO including VAT 24%.
- Registration fees are referred into two periods. Early bird (up until September 30th 2019) and Late/Onsite (from October 1st to onsite). Deadlines are given at Eastern European time (EET).
- Delegates choosing to pay the registration fee to the Bank Account of the Organizer, they should consider that booking is pending to be confirmed till full payment will be effected. Payments should be settled within 2 working days from the time of registration, otherwise registrations are cancelled automatically. Registrants should notify the organizers for any transaction of payment.
- Only one registration at a time can be made. Registrations close 48hrs prior to the commencement of the conference.
- Registrations are not transferable and no refunds for cancelled registrations are accepted.
- Students’ reduced fees require a valid academic ID and a student enrolment document. Such documents should be provided by email following to the completion of students’ registration.
- Registrants declared as ‘Farmers, Partnered Organizations and Sponsors’ should consider their contact details are subject to justification with the bodies or businesses or organizations were referred to the registration form.
- ABF official language is Greek with simultaneous translation in English throughout the Challenge and the Conference
- Access to the conference requires a valid e-pass that will be provided to your email on completion of your registration and payment.
- ABF reserves the right to amend the programme and it is not responsible for cancellations of speakers due private reasons or other unforeseen circumstances.
- ABF accepts no responsibility for statements made orally or in written material distributed by any of speakers or delegates during the conference, nor responsibility for any copying, republication or redistribution of such statements.
- Participants accept, consent and authorize the organizers for free photo and/or record shooting (both voice and image) throughout the event. Furthermore they agree at personally appearing into this material for further promotional or scientific reasons for unlimited amount of time.