Image, video, sound data policy
Any participant, including speakers, delegates, subcontractors and staff, in order to gain access to the AgriBusiness Forum (here-after ABF), accept, agree and consent to the following terms and conditions:
- ABF is owned by the nonprofit organization “Geo Routes Institute” (here-after referred to as The Organizer) and lies under the latter’s jurisdiction.
- Participants acknowledge, agree and consent that during the forum The Organizer will allow photo coverage as well as video & audio recordings of presentations, for documentation purposes.
- Participants grant to The Organizer the right to freely use the aforementioned documentation through its affiliated websites, including – but not limited to – the balkansblackseaforum.org, www.geo-routes.com, www.agribusinessforum.org, and through social media channels connected to these websites, as well as to all media and communication partners, bodies, institutions or anyone else related with the ABF.
- The Organizer is committed to handling aforementioned content and data in a professional manner and solely in the context of the ABF aims. Any disagreement must be submitted – prior to registration – in written form to the following e-mail email@example.com
- ABF speakers and sponsors are solely responsible for the material presented to the forum, including the right for presenting such material publicly. The Organizer has no responsibility for copyrighted or otherwise protected material presented by any person during the forum without the consent of the creator or rights-holder.
- The Organizer may prohibit taking photos and/or making audio and video recordings by participants who have not received accreditation for such purpose. Only photographers / cameramen holding official accreditation are allowed to operate within the venues of the forum and during the latter’s events. Copy of any photographic material and/or audio and video recording created by a rightfully accredited person, shall be supplied to The Organizer.
- Unless Participants expressly and in advance deny their consent, The Organizer and his partners may photograph and/or record free of charge the voice and image of Participants, the stands or specific items displayed on them, and may distribute photos and/or recordings to third parties and to communicate them to the public, in the whole world, which may be presented (in particular in the form of live or delayed broadcasting), reproduced without limit as to the number of reproductions and published, in the whole world, in any format, using any method or process known or unknown at this time, in whole or in part, on all tangible or intangible media known or unknown at this time, including, in particular, the internet (the websites of The Organizer and its partners and social networks), and on any other promotional or marketing tool it may use for information or promotional purposes.
In case of disagreement with the above terms, you are kindly requested to refrain from registering to the event.
For any questions or concerns on the Digital Policy of the ABF, please revert to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The above policy applies to all kinds of participation to ABF events (in person, hybrid or virtual)