General Conditions of Participation:
Participation in the AgriBusiness Forum (hereafter ABF) means that the following provisions were read, understood, and accepted prior to registering to the forum:
- In-person registrations include 2-days conference attendance, 1-light meal, 4-coffee breaks, a cocktail reception, conference material, certification of attendance, and 1-Virtual registration.
- Online registrations include a 2-days conference’s live streaming (real-time), e-conference agenda, e-certification of attendance, and access to the virtual Sponsors’ lounge.
- Registrations should be made online through the forum’s designated platform and are subject to the approval of the organizers.
- Registrations are not transferable and no refunds for cancelled registrations are accepted.
- Students’ reduced fees require a valid academic ID or a student enrolment document. Documents shall be sent by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants can access the forum’s venues upon presentation of the accreditation which will be provided by email prior to the forum
- Organizers reserve the right to amend the program and are not responsible for cancellations of speakers due to private reasons or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Organizers accept no responsibility for any statement made orally or in written form by any of the speakers, or the delegates during the forum, and for any reproduction, republication or redistribution of these statements.
- Participants accept, consent, and authorize the organizers to freely take photos and make video and voice recordings throughout the event. Furthermore, they agree and accept to personally appear into the aforementioned material which can be used for promotional and/or scientific purposes for an unlimited amount of time.
c/o Geo Routes Institute