General Conditions for participation to the AgriBusiness Forum
Participation to the AgriBusiness Forum (herein after ABF), meaning that following are read, understood and accepted upon registration to the conference:
- Registrations are in electronic format only. No oral, email, phone, fax or other means of registrations are accepted.
- Participation is with a registration fee. Prices are expressed in EURO including VAT.
- Unless organizers’ provide a written acceptance for delegate’s participation to the conference, NO registration is considered confirmed.
- Upon organizers’ confirmation, delegates should proceed paying the registration fee within 2 working days to the Bank Account of the Organizer. Upon expiration of the deadline, registrations are cancelled automatically. Registrants should provide the organizers slip of payment transactions.
- Due to Covid-19 outbreak, in order participants to access the conference venue may be subject to safety and hygiene test(s)
- Registrations are not transferable and no refunds for cancelled registrations are accepted.
- Students’ reduced fees require a valid academic ID and a student enrolment document. Such documents should be provided by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrants declared as ‘Farmers, Partnered Organizations and Sponsors’ should consider their contact details are traced with the aforementioned bodies or businesses or organizations.
- ABF official language is Greek with simultaneous translation in English.
- Access to the conference requires a valid e-pass that will be provided to registrant’s email one week prior to the conference.
- Participants are required wearing a mouth-cup throughout their stay to the conference.
- ABF reserves the right to amend the programme and it is not responsible for cancellations of speakers due private reasons or other unforeseen circumstances.
- ABF accepts no responsibility for statements made orally or in written material distributed by any of speakers or delegates during the conference, nor responsibility for any copying, republication or redistribution of such statements.
- Participants accept, consent and authorize the organizers for free photo and/or record shooting (both voice and image) throughout the event. Furthermore they agree at personally appearing into this material for further promotional and/or scientific reasons for unlimited amount of time.
The policy applies to any kind of AgriBusiness Forum format, inclusive in person – hybrid or virtual participation