General Conditions for participation to the AgriBusiness Forum
Participation to the AgriBusiness Forum (herein after ABF), meaning that following are read, understood and accepted for your registration to the conference:
- In person registrations include 2-days conference attendance, 2-light meals, 5-coffee breaks, a cocktail reception, conference material, certification of attendance and VAT. Physical registrations are subject to organizer’s prior reconfirmation for attendance.
- Online registrations include 2-days conference live streaming (real-time), electronic conference agenda, e-certification of attendance, access to the virtual Sponsors’ online lounge and VAT.
- Registrations should be made electronically through the designated platform of the forum. Participation fees may be settled by credit card or to the Bank Account of the organizer within 48hrs following to the registration. On expiration of aforementioned deadline, registrations are cancelled automatically. Registrants should consider providing by email the slip of transaction of payment.
- Registrations are not transferable and no refunds for cancelled registrations are accepted. In case forum goes virtual due to potential lockdown at the specific dates be ruled by the government, registrants of in-person attendance will be subject to a refund amounted to the difference between physical and virtual attendance.
- Students’ reduced fees require a valid academic ID and a student enrolment document. Said documents should be provided by email.
- Registrants being declared ‘Farmers, Partnered Organizations, Sponsors’ they are accepted only after verification of the data provided upon registration.
- Access to the conference requires a valid e-pass that will be provided to registrant’s email one week prior to the conference.
- Delegates’ access to the venue will be subject to infrared temperature test. Entry will be not allowed to persons caught fever or cold, and no refund will be accepted due to aforementioned reasons.
- ABF official language is Greek with simultaneous translation in English. ABF reserves the right to amend the programme and it is not responsible for cancellations of speakers due private reasons or other unforeseen circumstances.
- ABF accepts no responsibility for statements made orally or in written by any of speakers or delegates during the conference, nor responsibility for any copying, republication or redistribution of such statements.
- Participants accept, consent and authorize the organizers for free photo, recording, video shooting (both voice and image) throughout the event. Furthermore they agree at personally appearing into aforementioned material for promotional and/or scientific reasons anf for unlimited amount of time.
The policy applies to all kind of AgriBusiness Forum formats, inclusive in person, hybrid or virtual participation