General Conditions for participation to the conference:
Participation to the AgriBusiness Forum (herein after ABF), meaning that following were read, understood and accepted prior to your registration to the conference:
- In person registrations include 2-days attendance, 2-light meals, 5-coffee breaks, a cocktail reception, conference material, certification of attendance and VAT. Physical registrations are subject to the organizer’s prior reconfirmation for attendance.
- Online registrations include 2-days conference live streaming (real-time), e-conference agenda, e-certification of attendance, access to the virtual Sponsors’ online lounge and VAT.
- Registrations should be made electronically through the designated platform of the forum and are subject to the approval of the organizers. Participation fees may be settled by credit card or to the Bank Account of the organizer within 48hrs following to the acceptance of the registration. On expiration of aforementioned deadline, registrations are cancelled automatically. Participants should consider providing by email the slip of transaction of payment.
- Registrations are not transferable and no refunds for cancelled registrations are accepted. In case forum goes virtual due to lockdown ruled by the government at that time, in-person participants will be refunded the difference between physical and virtual attendance.
- Students’ reduced fees require a valid academic ID and a student enrolment document. Said documents should be provided by email.
- Participants declared as ‘Farmers, Partnered Organizations, Sponsors’ are accepted only after verification of their personal data.
- Access to the venue requires certification of vaccination against Covid-19 and the e-pass to be provided to delegates’ email one week prior to the conference. Furthermore delegates will be subject to infrared temperature test. Entry will be not allowed to persons caught fever or cold, and no refund will be accepted due to the aforementioned reasons.
- ABF official language is Greek with simultaneous translation in English. ABF reserves the right to amend the programme and it is not responsible for cancellations of speakers due private reasons or other unforeseen circumstances
- ABF accepts no responsibility for statements made orally or in written by any of speakers or delegates during the conference, nor responsibility for any copying, republication or redistribution of such statements.
- Participants accept, consent and authorize the organizers for free photo, recording, video shooting (both voice and image) throughout the event. Furthermore they agree at personally appearing into aforementioned material for promotional and/or scientific reasons and for unlimited amount of time.
The policy applies to all kind of AgriBusiness Forum formats, inclusive in person, hybrid or virtual participation