ABF2019 demographics & survey satisfaction reports
AgriBusiness Forum 2019 (ABF) that held in Serres-Greece 1-2/11/2019 has successfully highlighted “The future of agriculture in the digital era” for the production, processing and distribution of high added value agricultural products in Greece and beyond, post 2020.
Being agrotechnology cutting-edge conference, ABF2019 featured 8 content-driven sessions, 50 top-level panelists, 380 upscale delegates and 16 startups, including farmers- producers, cooperatives, leading businesses, research-academia, financial services and the public sector.
ABF2019 satisfaction survey reports
On 2020, lots of fascinating networking and learning events coming up to fulfill all agrifood value chain interests and needs (events’ profile attached):
Events in Greece
- AgriBusiness Forum 3rd international conference on agrotechnology (Greece, 6-7/11/2020)
- AgriBusiness Forum | Agritourism summit (Athens, 8/7/2020)
- AgriBusiness Forum | Meat & dairy innovation summit (Greece, 4/12/2020)
- Balkans & Black Sea Cooperation Forum III (Athens, 11-13/6/2020)
- AgriBusiness Forum | Black Sea Economic Cooperation regional summit (Istanbul, 16-17/9/2020)
- 2nd Αgrifood Traction Tour | Meat & dairy tour (Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands, 23-26/6/2020)
- 3rd Αgrifood Traction Tour | AgriFood tour (Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands, 25-28/8/2020)