AgriFood next is here
AgriBusiness Forum (ABF) is held annually in Greece to integrating partnerships and advancing knowledge for the digitization and digital transformation of the Agri & Food value chain in Greece and beyond.
ABF is a network gathering for agribusiness leaders, VC investors, agtech innovators, farmers, producers and academia connecting the modules of sustainable bio-agriculture, cultivation-plant-nutrition protection, digital farming, bio-engineering, artificial intelligence, agriculture automation, livestock adaption, food safety, certification and agri-logistics.
ABF enhancing issues affecting the improvement of the level of cross-sectoral cooperation interconnecting research & development, technology, education, cultivation, processing, businesses while stimulating policies towards near-future agriculture & circular economy, being factors which determine the value-added production, supply-chain optimization, capacity building & ag-tech models transferability.
Innovation into the DNA of ABF
AgriBusiness Forum is consisted by 5 modules integrated into one event:
- A Masterclass to providing a 2-day immersive training to selected food & agtech scaleups
- The Scaleups Challenge, a pitching/competition event where best 3 scaleups will be panelists to the forum
- A Corporate Scaleups Engagement Program, where scaleups meeting with food/agri leading businesses
- The Forum, an 1½ day conference about enhancing issues for the digitization and digital transformation of the Agri & Food value chain and providing insights for the agri-sectoral policies in Greece and the EU
- Field Visits, as component about expanding knowledge, analyze elements onsite and point-out market opportunities of a specific agricultural project.
ABF2018 at a glance
Agribusiness Forum 2018: The Future of Greek & European Agriculture in the Digital Era
Common Agricultural Policy in Greece and the European Union
Financial Instruments for smart agribusiness in Greece
Smart Plant farming
Smart Livestock farming
Agri & Distribution Logistics Chain in Greece and beyond
Field visit, Nigrita village geothermal zone