Discussion in Greek
A 15mins discussion between Giannis Balakakis-Chair of the AgriBusiness Forum and Lambros Kalarrytis- Journalist Parapolitika News, on the occasion of the 5th international edition of the AgriBusiness Forum.
Link (you tube)
On 15-16/11/2022 AgriBusiness Forum 5th international edition is revealing Food Safety, Security and Resilience ahead uncertainties”, with 8 high-caliber sessions and 35 renowned speakers from Greece and abroad.
The conference will be held at the European Parliament Office in Greece, a highly emblematic venue for AgriBusiness Forum’s distinguished speakers, partners, and sponsors.
Sincere thanks to the National Bank of Greece (leading partner) and Corteva Agriscience Hellas (premium partner). AgriBusiness Forum 2022 is under the auspices of the Ministries of Energy-Environment, Economy-Development, Agriculture-Rural Development.
Among ABF2022 speakers feature:
* Mr. Nikos Papathanasis, Alternate Minister, Ministry of Development and Investments
* Mr. George Stylios, Deputy Minister, Ministry for Rural Development & Food
* Mr. Simos Kedikoglou, Deputy Minister, Ministry for Rural Development & Food
* Dr. Athanasios Kyriazis, Secretary General for Research and Innovation
* Mr. Michalis Katrinis, Head of Parliamentary Group, “PASOK-KINAL’’
* Ms. Tatiana Giemelou, Head Business Development sector, National Bank of Greece
* Ms. Christina F. Legaki, Country Leader, Corteva Agriscience Hellas
* Dr. Kalliopi Chalkou, Group Food Safety & Suppliers Quality Manager, Coca Cola Hellenic
* Mr. Gijs Schilthuis, Head of Unit for Policy Perspectives, European Commission DG-AGRI
* Mr. Constantinos Tsoutsoplides, Head of the European Parliament Liaison Office in Greece
* Dr. Phoebe Koundouri, Co-Chair SDSN Europe, Professor AUEB
* Dr. Nikolaos Thomaidis, Professor of Analytical Chemistry, University of Athens
* Dr. Nikolas E. Farantouris, Jean Monnet Professor of EU Law
* Dr. Charalambos Kasimis, Professor Emeritus, Agricultural University of Athens
* Dr. Demetrios Kouretas, Professor, Animal Physiology & Toxicology, Thessaly University
* Dr. George Zalidis, Professor, Lab Director of Remote Sensing, Spectroscopy and G.I.S., AUTh
* Mr. Geert Wilms, Director, LIB/ZLTO, The Netherlands
* Mr. Pavlos Satolias, President, National Union of Agricultural Cooperatives
*Mr. Alexandros Vassilikos, President, Hellenic Chamber of Hotels
* Dr. Dimitrios Vlachos, Professor, Lab Director of Statistics & Quantitative Analysis Methods, AUTh
* Mr. Christos Yiannakakis, Vice President, National Union of Agricultural Cooperatives
* Mr. Georgios Karakatsanis, Natural Resource and Environmental Economist
* Mr. Anthony D. Papayannides, Journalist, General Manager Economia Group