Γεννήθηκε και μεγάλωσε στην πόλη των Σερρών. Σπούδασε Νομική στο Πανεπιστήμιο Ματσεράτα της Ιταλίας και είναι δικηγόρος του Πρωτοδικείου Σερρών. Είναι παντρεμένη με τον Παναγιώτη Σπυρόπουλο, δικηγόρο και Αντιπεριφερειάρχη Σερρων και μαζί έχουν έναν γιο 15 ετών.
Είναι απόφοιτος του Πανεπιστημίου Μακεδονίας (Τμήμα Διεθνών και Ευρωπαϊκών Οικονομικών και Πολιτικών Σπουδών – Οικονομική Κατεύθυνση). Διορίστηκε το 2001 στη Νομαρχιακή Αυτοδιοίκηση Σερρών και απασχολείται διαρκώς έως σήμερα ως μόνιμος υπάλληλος σε οργανική θέση του κλάδου ΠΕ Διοικητικού-Οικονομικού της Περιφέρειας Κεντρικής Μακεδονίας, με βαθμό Α’, στο Τμήμα Ανθρωπίνων Πόρων και Υποστήριξης της Υποδιεύθυνσης Οικονομικού-Ανθρωπίνων Πόρων της Περιφερειακής Ενότητας Σερρών. Γνωρίζει αγγλικά και Η/Υ.
He has studied Agriculturist at the Faculty of Agriculture of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
He also holds an MSc in Agriculture Economics at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and MBA (TQM) at the University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki.
He has worked for eleven years in the private sector as a Product and Marketing Manager in multinational companies of Agricultural Supplies.
For the last 13 years, he has been working in the public sector, at the Regional Unit of Serres (former Prefecture of Serres), and more specifically, from 2005 until 2010 at the Office of Agricultural Applications and from 2011 until today, at the Department of Phytosanitary and Quality Control, as Auditor.
For two years (2012-2014), he was seconded as Special Advisor to the Minister of Macedonia-Thrace in Thessaloniki for development and business co-operation issues.
He speaks English and a few Italian.
My name is Christos Daskalou, I come from Serres city,Greece and I am 21 years old.
I was born οn 1997 in Serres and went to 1st Elementary School and 2st High School of Serres. I graduated in 2015 and got in the University of Thessaly at the Department of Information Technology. For personal reasons I decided to retake the national exams and in 2016 I managed to get in the University of Macedonia, at the School of Science of Information, in the Department of Applied Informatics and Computer Science, where I continue my studies.
I possess the Lower Certificate of the English Language of Michigan (B2), Proficiency Certificate of the English Language of Michigan (C2) and Goethe Zertifikat B2 of the German Language. I also have excellent social skills and great team spirit.
Evangelia Birmpili lives in Serres, she is married and mother of two boys. She works in the primary health care for almost 20 years. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Health Visiting and she is appointed to the Primary Health Center of Serres. Her interest focuses on the community health education and health promotion interventions. After obtaining a scholarship from the State Sholarships Foundation (I.K.Y.) she conducted her MSc in health promotion and public health at Brunel University in London. She continued and completed her PhD at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Auth) as a scholar of I.K.Y. Her thesis was health promotion programme evaluation on healthy eating and physical activity among young university students. Within the area of her expertise she has participated in national and regional and local health promotion and health education programmes coordinated by the Hellenic Ministry of Health, including fall prevention of older people, health eating and oral health of children, as well. In 2017, Evangelia joined the National Register of Line Managers of the Public Administration (Ministry of the Interior). Her work has been published in scientific journals and books and have been presented in national and international conferences.
- Diploma of the Department of History and Archeology of the Faculty of Philosophy of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (1991), Specialisation in History
- Postgraduate diploma in History of Arts of the Universite Paris-Sorbonne (Paris IV) (2011)
- Accelerated training program of the tour-guide profession at the University of Macedonia (2017)
- 12-years of teaching History of Arts in Private Education (The “Aristotle School” of Serres).
- Planning and implementation of educational projects and actions regarding art, culture, tourism, in cooperation with institutions, associations, schools, libraries (Serres -Thessaloniki).
- Presentation and distinction in annual conference of educational programs of secondary education (Athens).
- Unesco Award in Serres for an educational project of secondary education.
- Member of scientific associations (Serraion Politeia – Konstantinos Xenakis Museum – Scientific Society of Child and Adolescent Care, etc.).
- Volunteering (Balkans and Black sea cooperation forum 2017) etc.
- Continuous attendance of history of arts seminars, theatre and phycology etc.